Any good tutorial sites?
Web Development Tutorials
- Writing HTML, this tutorial authored by mcli benefits from being regularly update and keeping up with current web standards.
- PageTutor: Joe Barta's quintessential beginners Guide to creating HTML pages. Slightly dated now considering this tutorial was originally written around the HTML 3.2 specification, and modern webdesign has progressed towards a more structural and semantic approach.
- Webreference: HTML tutorials - constantly updated with new tutorials.
- The Bare Bones Guide to HTML - Kevin Werbach's excellent concise reference to HTML.
- Dave's HTML Guide and Dave's CSS Tutorial.